miércoles, 15 de junio de 2011

The Lake district National Park

A place I have recently visited was The Lake District National Park , a very beatiful place! I visited it at my long weekend ; this place is in England.
The best activity was climbing , because there were lots of big rocks, so that was a very dangerous activity, also it kept my body fit.
Another activity was running with a group of people I didnt know.. So you can be with new people , make new friends , etc.
I love the place because it was so relaxing ! Listening to the sound of the river passing through the rocks its so quiet. Also I love places where you can learn , make trips, know about new cultures, etc.

I would reccomend it , but it depends on what people like; some people like staying in a luxury hotel all the holidays , I prefer to know more about new places.      

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario